VIDEO ; LETTER TO DAVIDO BY MAJESTY EMEFEN


Being Human is accepting the unknown in an extraordinary way,
honestyly i had my joy moment listening to Emefon sing his letter song to his favourite artist
and with a true heart detailing his joy about him ..you should do same

I so much luv Davido.  His my favorite artist.
I enjoy all his songs and I like almost everything about him.
I dedicate my time to sing this song for him. 
Because is only him I prefer.
I can't wait to meet him someday.
Dat's my Everyday dream.
Much love to Davido Music Wordwide and the crew



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...