Singer Ciara welcomes baby boy with her rapper fiancé Future

Splashing the cash: The star recently posted pictures of her baby's all white nursery


Singer Ciara has given birth to a baby boy.
The Goodies hitmaker and her fiancé Future welcomed a son into the world 'very early' on Monday morning in Los Angeles, the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column reports.
The baby is Ciara's first child, and Future's fourth.


She explained: 'I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn't second guess it.'
Luckily, the Body Party star also admitted her pregnancy has been 'very easy.'


READ MORE

Ciara recently said: 'I didn't even know what to expect [with the pregnancy], but it's been a very easy process. And it's been so much fun. Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life'

She said: 'I didn't even know what to expect [with the pregnancy], but it's been a very easy process. And it's been so much fun. Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life. 
'Being able to know that I can do that is such a blessing. I'm literally obsessed with kids, so I'm excited about being able to have my own to obsess over.'
The beauty has been getting mothering tips from her friend Kim Kardashian, who gave birth to her daughter North last June, and she's found their conversations useful.


She said: 'We [go] over really personal stuff from the woman's side of things. We've had great conversations and it's been really cool.'
The artist recently denied reports she spent $20,000 on the baby's bedroom, but she certainly must have spent close to it with the all-white nursery stocked full of designer touches.
The excited star captioned the picture of the baby's room and posted it on Instagram, writing: 'This Is All Surreal. Everything About This Time And Process...Wow!!:)'
MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for Ciara for further comment.


please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...