Beauty Expose : Mskaseay's makeover, You are your own Queen Boss

 

Beauty Makeovers as of today's has became a dream come true to great aspiring passionate ladies who love to become great Artists in the near future of Makeup makeovers, public relation outreach EFA Concept personal, Publicist Fisha Armani meet with one of the uprising and inspiring Makeover beauty expert in a brief discussion on how she made dream a reality

 Follow Mskaseay on instagram @iam_mskaseay

FISHA: Let me ask you, what's your name and what do you do 
CASSANDRA:My name is Egolum Sandra, a student of Babcock university studying medical laboratory science 400l.
The whole makeup stuff started like a child's play and it all started since 2013,that was when I entered into the profession fully and ever since then I never stopped.my love for fashion and makeup, the fact that I have to make every lady I come across feel like a queen, that alone give me joy.



* Fisha: Why did you choose this profession?
* Cassandra: I choose this profession because it what I love and have passion for

* Fisha: What are the biggest challenge makeup artists have to face?
* Cassandra: I chooses this profession because it's what I love and have passion for."beauty is the key"
My biggest challenge as a makeup artist is getting the perfect eyebrows,because the eyebrows is "the first line of beauty". Also I add that knowing the perfect foundation color for an individual.



 *Fisha: If a customer asks for a style that you are sure would not suit them, how do you convince the customer to go otherwise?
Cassandra: It all about given the person fact and reasons why it shouldn't be that way And area of communication is worth it



* Fisha: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years as a makeup artist?
Cassandra: To be among the top 5 makeup artists is Nigerian and Africa
And to have my own cosmetics company and outlets.


 https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan