Rapper T-Pain brands Diddy 'the biggest pain in the ass'


He's collaborated with many stars in his career but now he's revealed who was the most difficult. 
Rapper T-Pain was candid when he appeared on Sunday's Bravo's Watch What Happens: Live and a caller asked him who was ‘the biggest pain in the ass’ of everyone he has worked with.


 ‘That is a fairly easy question,’ the 30-year-old Auto-Tune pioneer said without hesitation. ‘Diddy was the most what he called “motivating,” and it was a little discouraging,’ he added, referring to Sean 'Diddy' Combs, aka Puff Daddy.



‘It was a four-day session for one song and Diddy would just push you to do things that you wouldn’t normally do. He would try to get you outside of your box - that’s a little hard to do in a few hours.
‘But I think in the end, him being a pain in the ass kinda helped me be better with myself and I would push myself the way Diddy would push me.’
However, asked if he had ever worked with him again, he smiled as he said ‘I did not’ - taking a dramatic gulp of his drink to signify that he presumably never planned to again, either.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...