'I want a PARTNER': Caitlyn Jenner reveals she hopes to find love again


Everybody wants to have a partner, everybody would love to have a family and for trans people sometimes that can be extraordinarily difficult to do,' Caitlyn said, although she joked that she already has 'too many children' so is in a different point in her life.

''I’ve kind of passed that stage in my life, but yes would I like to find a partner in life to share my life with. I’m sure I will at some point,' she told Ellen.
'Right now I’m just very busy doing a lot of things and kind of just getting used to where I’m at and who I’m at. As time goes on I’ll deal with that subject.'
And when Ellen asked if she missed being Bruce, the former Olympian was quick to dismiss the idea.
'Do I miss him? Absolutely, no,' she said. 'Because as a woman I can do all this fun stuff anyway. I can still play golf. I can still go race cars.'
The avid golfer admitted that she still plays on the men's golf course, as well as continues to ride her motorcylce and fly planes.
But she played it coy on her relationship with close friend and transgender actress Candice Cayne, who also appears on I Am Cait.
'Actually Candice is back stage, but that’s a whole other deal. Candice is great. We really have a lot a fun. She’s a beautiful woman,' said Jenner.

Just friends? Jenner had dinner with friend and transgender actress Candis Cayne in West Hollywood on Thursday

Ellen, who is married to Scandal actress Portia DeRossi, also pressed Caitlyn on her conservative beliefs, putting her on the spot over her past stance against gay marriage.
The reality star has come under fire from the trans community for being a Republican, which many see as being against their cause. She also also been criticized for being out-of-touch because of her fame, race and wealth. 
The former athlete admitted to she was opposed gay marriage for a long time, but says her view shifted as gay marriage went mainstream and became 'the law of the land.'
'As time goes on like a lot of people on this issue I’ve really changed thinking here to I don’t ever want to stand in front of anybody’s happiness. That’s not my job,' she told Ellen.
'If that word marriage is really, really that important to you I can go with it.'

follow on twitter https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Pictured: Paul Walker's devastated girlfriend makes emotional visit to his family's home for the first time after she collapsed