Stephanie Linus opens up about pregnancy and movie "DRY"



 Speaking to Genevieve magazine, the pregnant actress, who got married in 2012, said;
"Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically.
 I had a film I was shooting and I was traveling a lot to, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place. It's also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It's the perfect year for me to get pregnant." producer and mum to be, Stephanie Okereke Linus in an interview with Genevieve magazine talks about her pregnancy, TV show and her highly acclaimed movie, Dry; a movie that focuses on VVF (Vesicovaginal Fistula) and child marriage. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Pictured: Paul Walker's devastated girlfriend makes emotional visit to his family's home for the first time after she collapsed