Kim: I Didn't Copy Beyonce

The Internet freaked out over Kim Kardashian's dress at the Met Gala on Monday, buzzing over the similarity to Beyonce's 2012 Met dress.
The reality star took to Instagram, explaining that her sheer white dress (Peter Dundas' first gown for Roberto Cavalli) that was edged with feathers was inspired Cher.

"Tonight's inspiration! Cher at the 1st ever Met Gala!" she captioned a photo of Cher in a similar white dress the singer wore in the '70s. "I just met her and told her this photo was my inspiration for my dress tonight! She is so beautiful! So happy I met her!"
"This beauty, this icon! I'm so so happy I met her!!!! We spoke about our amazing Armenian journeys!" Kim captioned the photo. "And that Bob Mackie gown she wore to the Met 1974.

please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Pictured: Paul Walker's devastated girlfriend makes emotional visit to his family's home for the first time after she collapsed