Doctor told Kim Kardashian she may not be able to have more children



Kim Kardashian - who already has 22-month-old daughter North with husband Kanye West - has revealed the difficulties she faces as she hopes for a second pregnancy.
'This doctor that I saw today told me every worse case scenario…he was like, "OK, when you have your baby, this will be your last one, the problem is your placenta grew onto your uterus"

Kim explained that during her next pregnancy she risks bleeding heavily and the prospect of her uterus being removed. 

'When I was pregnant with North, I used to tell everyone there was no amount of money anyone could pay me to go through this experience again.
'And now, there is nothing on earth that I want more than to be pregnant again.' 

please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan