Be part of the Event of the Year MAXIMISE CONFERENCE 2014. ...@LivingInspired
Living Inspired is an Inspiration dais designed for network "Living Inspired" relationships, mentorship, leadership and impact. Its serves to create a platform for individuals (the Nigeria youth) to connect, to be mentored, to be inspired and draw from the wealth of experience of thought(inspirational)leaders(
role models)from all walks of life as they share their success story.
Living Inspired is committed to unlocking, supporting and nurturing dreams through inspired thoughts, shared experiences, and success stories and by providing resource.
To breed an inspired generation.
- To create an atmosphere where inspiration can be stimulated (caught) to produce intelligent, smart, balanced, fulfilled and healthy individuals (youth).
- stimulate, unlock, support and nurture dreams
Why Living Inspired
The story of the black boy and the Balloon Man at the Park
There was a balloon man selling balloon at the gate of the park, he picks a red balloon, inflates it and releases it and it soars high into the sky, he picks a yellow and blue and did same, and a black little boy was watching him as he releases the balloon. Then the little boy asked! Sir, if those balloon were black would they have soared high as others did? The balloon man responded, YES! They would have soar high as others did, and he added, what makes the balloon soar high is not in their colors but IN THEM.
Here is the morale of the story;
Success or flying high in Life is first inside then without…the story also reveals the followings;
- Most young people attribute success in life to race, positions, location, even education…
- Ignorance or lack of information is one of the reasons for failure
- The lack of mentors and role models also contributes to failure
- Lack of a strong desire to succeed
In view of the above premise, living inspired exists to stimulate, unlock, support and nurture dreams through inspired thoughts, shared experiences, and success stories and by providing resource.
please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage