I can’t date Phyno – Rita Edmond @bigspinhouse

Rita Edmond















Background
I am Rita Edmond, 25, a recording artiste and model. I hail from Imo State. I am the firstborn of five children and I hold a degree in Industrial Chemistry from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State.
Journey into music
I started as a chorister in the church. I discovered I could sing when I was about eight years old. Professionally, I came into the music scene in 2012. My genre of music is Rhythm and Blues, Hip-hop spiced with quality highlife/afro beat. My sojourn in the music industry has been full of fun and lots of challenges. I have loved every moment of it. My current song, Lovy Lovy, made the list of top seven most played songs on Nigerian Radio. I have released three singles so far; they include Tictok, lovy lovy and Crazy About You.




Inspiration
I draw my inspiration from different aspects of life— happening around me, my experience in love, life and what goes on in the society.
Relationship with Phyno
People just sat down and thought it was the best thing to pair two people who have no romantic connection to each other. The rumour of my supposed pregnancy for Phyno went viral within 24 hours, making it one of the most talked about gossip on social media in 2014. I can tell you that I have no relationship right now with Phyno. He is a focused and determined. I admire his style of music but I can’t date him.
Challenges
The major challenge I face at the moment is promotion. It is not just enough to go into the studio and do a good song or music video, promoting that song is where the bulk of the job lies. One has to ensure that one reaches out to as many radio and television stations, disc jockeys and media as possible. You have to get the music across to the boys that play music on the streets. Getting sufficient funds to carry out your dream is also a challenge.
Opposite sex
I must tell you that male attention is inevitable.   I love my male fans and I try my best to cope.   It is not that easy to handle them though— there are some that would want to come too close. What I usually do is to set boundaries and make it clear that it can only be a fan/artiste relationship and nothing more. I do this in a polite manner and they respect my position.
Winning edge
I would say my smile and my ability to blend with any crowd and relate very well with any kind of audience. Also, my presentation and charismatic stage presence.
Sexiest body part
I consider every part of my face as sexy and attractive because it tells a lot about me at a glance.
Beauty routine
My beauty routine is simple and not complicated. I don’t go to bed with my make-up on. I wipe my face with a good cleansing product. I workout at least twice a week, I try my best to stay away from the sun, I also use quality beauty products in addition to eating lots of fruits and drinking plenty of water. These are things I do on a regular basis to keep myself looking good.
Style
My style is simple, sophisticated and sleek. The nature and class of the occasion determine how I dress. I love jewellery a lot but my favourite fashion accessory is shoes. I cannot get enough of them.
Plans
In the next three years, I see Rita Edmond attaining a big status in music. I also see her becoming a household name that every young and old person can relate with. I want to be on every screen in every home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan