Emma Nyra: In New Photos…"Says These Pictures Reflect Who I Am"

emm10
After just weeks of Emma Nyra releasing of her video ‘Elele’ featuring Davido, the Triple MG First Lady Emma Nyra, stuns in these photos from her new photo shoot.
“I am just a girl having fun, singing from her heart, sharing with her fans, looking at the world with a smile, said Nyra.”And I really love these photos – they’re fantastic!”
“I am excited by these photos because I think they find a way of reflecting who I really am inside and how I see the world: simple, happy, ready to take on the world.”

emm5

emm11
emm3
emm4
emm5
emm6
emm1
emm2

                                                              please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...