ARA says:She wishes she is still a Virgin At 39

Ara-August-2014-loggtv-2

In an interview with Encomium Weekly, Nigerian drummer Ara opens up about regrets, getting ready for 40 in January 2015 and her 3 year marriage to Olalekan Saliu.
On being 40 and fabulous: “Maybe my gene. I also try to do the right things. I try not to overdo things.”
On regrets at the age of 39: “How I wished I were still a virgin. Yeah, but it’s a good thing I have a beautiful son.”
On her split from her hubby: “It’s not even divorce. As at the time we got married, he (Olalekan Saliu) was still legally married to another woman. I wasn’t aware. So, automatically, our marriage was annulled Ab Initio.”


Ara-August-2014-loggtv
On regrets from the marriage: “I don’t have regret because a beautiful child came out of it. If I say I have a regret, then my son will be a regret. I don’t have to regret it because of my son.”
On problems of the marriage: “Yes, I was depressed and downcast. I never planned my life like that. I never knew I will experience this. I have always loved family life, having children who would be raised under the atmosphere of love. When all of that was happening, I naturally lost hope, but my son returned my hope.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...