5 Things You Need To Stop Doing if you want to live long.
These actions of yours are causing you to cut the years off your life
1. SITTING THROUGHOUT THE DAYYou may not have a choice with your job, but it’s really important to sit for as little as possible. Studies have shown that those who sit for more than three hours a day do more damage to their health, and damage that regularexercise cannot help combat against.
Those who sit for 11 hours or more a day for three years increase their chances of dying sooner by 40%.
2. NOT SOCIALISING ENOUGHHaving friends is a good thing. Not only does it make you feel better, but it will also help you live longer. If you don’t socialise with your friends that much, you start to feel depressed and anxious, and that can cause your lifespan to shorten.
In fact, some studies have shown that not socialising is just as bad as smoking 15 cigarettes every day.
3. WATCHING TVIf you watch more than two hours a day, you’re not doing yourself any favours. First of all, it’s encouraging you to sit more. Second of all, it’s not good for the brain. While the programs may be documentaries, you’re causing achemical imbalance.
You’re also making it harder to chew your food because you’re not thinking about it, so you end up eating more and quicker and this causes problems for your heart and overall health. You can also end up eating more junk food, so you end up gaining more weight.
4. YOU DON’T HAVE A JOBYou may be struggling to find work, and this isn’t here to scare you.
The truth is that not actually having a job can cause your lifespan to shorten. There are so many benefits to your overall health and mental health by being in work. If you keep looking for a job, consider opting for part-time work to at least get yourself started. You could even opt for self-employment; you never know what will happen!
5. YOUR SLEEPING PATTERN IS OFFThe body needs sleep. It needs it to relax, recover and improve the memory. Sleeping allows the brain to process everything that has happened, and get ready for the next day. It helps with storing important facts and then pushing important ones through the subconscious.
If you don’t sleep enough, your body doesn’t get the chance to do all this. However, you need to avoid oversleeping. This can lead to fatigue, so you don’t get enough exercise.
please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage