HALE AND HEARTY - Photos From OJB Jezreel’s Thanksgiving Ceremony





They say health is wealth and OJB won't be forgetting that any time soon. The music producer who successfully underwent a Kidney transplant marched to Church with his family to thank God for his life.
His other wives also took the opportunity to explain why they couldn't donate a kidney to their husband.
More below...

Second wife Mrs. June Okungbowa said;
 “Going through the process is scary but words cannot express how thankful we are to God for the final result”.

 Third wife Mrs. Korede Okungbowa; 
“I just had a baby when the issue came up so it wasn’t possible for me to have done another surgery, if I had the chance to, I would have donated my kidney without thinking about it, he is my husband. We are here to thank God for the success of everything”.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan