DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Seriki ft. Oritsefemi – ‘Inshi Gini’

Seriki-Oritsefemi-Inshi-Gini-Vid-feat

“Here is the visuals to the street hit INSHI GINI by the one and only #DreamChaser SERIKI OMO OWO featuring ORITSEFEMI. The imperial rapper alongside his creative director CARDOSSO IMAGERY came through with a super clean and well executed video. Seriki is currently working on more videos from his latest album SERIKI’S DIARY.
“I will like to say a big thank you to you guys out there supporting me since inception. You all have been the shoulder I have been leaning on all these years. Without everyone of you, this #DreamChasing might not be happening. Thanks for allowing me do what I do. Thanks for purchasing SERIKI’S DIARY with your hard earned NAIRA” — Seriki

Follow Seriki on twitter and IG: @serikiomoowo @m4synergy.”


please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuel scarcity looms as oil workers threaten strike January

Female police, Civil Defence officers join women to protest in Lafia for Chibok abduction

Felabration 2013: Nigeria Celebrates Fela Anikulapo Kuti and Bob Marley