Yung6ix - Kings feat. Phyno & Turn Up feat. Ice Prince & Kpansh feat. M.I



Billionaire Musiq (KKTBM) recording artiste 'Yung6ix ' who is popularly known as the king of the south has a packaged 16 track album (14 standard tracks and 2 bonuses) boasting an international collaboration with South African top hip-hop duo DA L.E.S as well as guest appearances from top Nigeria acts like M.I, Ice Prince, Yemi Alade, Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide, Naeto C, YQ and label-mate Percy. 

Here are two new singles from his debut studio album '6ix O' Clock' titled Kings feat. Phyno & Turn Up feat. Ice Prince and Yung6ix -  Kpansh feat. M.I... download and share below...

Yung6ix - Kings feat. Phyno
DOWNLOAD

Yung6ix - Turn Up feat. Ice Prince 
DOWNLOAD

Yung6ix -  Kpansh feat. M.I
DOWNLOAD

please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuel scarcity looms as oil workers threaten strike January

Female police, Civil Defence officers join women to protest in Lafia for Chibok abduction

Felabration 2013: Nigeria Celebrates Fela Anikulapo Kuti and Bob Marley