MOSES ENJOYING LIFE ON TOUR



Victor-Moses - Chelsea

Victor Moses is relishing being back in action after missing the Confederations Cup through injury this summer.
The winger was an important figure in Nigeria's African Cup of Nations victory earlier in the year, which saw them qualify for last month's tournament in Brazil, but injury meant Moses was left behind as international team-mate John Mikel Obi, as well as Brazilians David Luiz and Oscar, and Spanish trio Fernando Torres, Juan Mata and Cesar Azpilicueta all departed for South America.
'When I was in America with the team at the end of last season, I was getting treatment on the injury which was progressing, but I couldn't make the Confederations Cup,' explained the 22-year-old. 'I felt disappointed not to have my day with Nigeria. It was a great tournament, they were the sort of games I would like to be involved in, playing against some of the best teams in the world, but that's football and injuries happen.'
That meant that Moses continued his rehabilitation at Cobham while the rest of the squad was on holiday, before reporting back at the start of pre-season, three weeks ahead of the Confederations Cup participants.
'Now I'm delighted to be here, working hard and getting as fit as possible for the new season,' he explained, speaking at the squad's hotel in Jakarta, the last stop on our Asia tour.
'It's my first Chelsea tour and it's been a good experience for me with the club. When I first came I arrived after the start of the season which was unfortunate because it makes it a bit harder to get to know everyone.
'It's been great so far. We've got a few new players in and others back from loan, and so far I think everyone has done well in achieving their aims,' continued the former Wigan man.
'Also, the fans have been great everywhere and here in Indonesia right from landing at the airport we've seen this amazing support we've had.
'There is nice hot weather too, which I like, so it's good to be here, and I think we've all really enjoyed the experience.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...