DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj (DOWNLOAD VIDEO)

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj (DOWNLOAD VIDEO)
In the awkward video proposal, he appears to pour his heart out and tells the curvy singer: "I love you, I want you to be mine" DJ Khaled made the heartfelt decision to propose to Nicki Minaj with a half a million dollar ring on MTV. The most amazing part is knowing the pair aren’t even dating, though Minaj currently IS single and is probably dwelling on a decision. US superstar Khaled was talking with MTV when he pulled out the giant diamond ring and proposed to Minaj.
Nikki Minaj looks like Barbara Windsor in this instagram shot
He said: “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you… I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?
“If you gotta take your time and think about it, I overstand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me.”
He unveils a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co believed to be worth a massive $500,000, according to MTV sources.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO:http://bit.ly/12qbXDx



For more Galleries Kindly visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fairlovingyou 
 Twitter: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...