Venus Williams Poses Nude for ESPN The Magazine

Venus-Williams-June-2014-loggtv_-512x600


Whao!!!!
34-year-old five-time Wimbledon champion strips down for ESPN The Magazine for its sixth annual Body Issue.
Flashing her white pearls and gazing at the blue skies on A beach, Venus shows-off her curves and long legs, as she hides her bosom from the cameras.
Apart from stripping down for the publication, Venus also opened up about her battle with Sjogren’s Syndrome, an autoimmune disorder that, according to the Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation, causes white blood cells to attack a person’s moisture-producing glands.

 
“At my worst point, I wasn’t able to play tennis at all. Just the whole quality of my life was compromised. You are so tired it hurts. You have to accept that you’re never going to be 100 percent.”
Because of Sjogren’s syndrome, I have to be careful. If I train too hard, then I won’t be able to do anything the next day. There would be times when I’d park my car at home and I fell asleep behind the wheel because I was so tired. It’s a balance between pushing myself as much as I can and being reasonable about what I can achieve and what my body will tolerate.” she said.
But Venus is clearly in great spirits and happy to be given the opportunity to strip down for the cameras.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan