Jennifer Lopez, 45, "said: 'I still believe in love" after 3rd Heartbreak

Regrets: The star admitted that when she and her third husband Marc Anthony split, she wished that she could have made it work for the sake of her children

Despite being one of the sexiest women in the world, Jennifer Lopez hasn't been the luckiest in love.
But even with three divorces and a failed engagement under her belt, the optimistic star has told ELLE UK that she has not given up on finding 'The One'.
Jennifer, 45, said: 'I still believe in love. The nirvana man, he’s out there somewhere. But you just have to work at it. You have to work at everything.'
Determined: After three divorces, hopeful Jennifer Lopez has said that she will never give up on love or finding The One

'Everybody has seen that I make mistakes,' Jennifer added, reflecting over her past relationships.
'I rush in, I get swept up and I ignore the signs. But so many of us are guilty of these things.
'Each time it goes wrong, it’s hard. I get really hurt but I have to let myself go: "What did I do? What can I learn?" And as hard and as hurtful as things get, I want to believe I will be able to go one step higher. I’ve got to hope that if I keep going I will eventually get it right.'

The mother-of-two was left humiliated when it was claimed that her most recent ex, 27-year-old dancer Casper Smart, had cheated on her with a transgender woman.
Although he furiously denied the claims, she ended the relationship of two and a half years in June.

Reflection: The 45-year-old says that now she has taken the time to identify where she goes wrong in relationships, she won't won't be repeating the same mistakes


Jennifer and her third husband Marc Anthony, 45, announced their split back in July 2011.
This must have no doubt been one of the hardest break-ups of all for the American Idol judge as the couple, who had been married for seven years, had twins Max and Emme together.
Opening up about life as a single mum, Jennifer said that it's 'not easy'.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan