“Why I Am Still Single Despite Everything” – Karen Igho

                           Karen-Igho-1 (1)

I think Karen really needs a man right now. All she talks about nowadays is why she is single and all. Read her recent comments. She said: “My celebrity status attracts and it scares men away too. It scares some because not every man can handle or understand fame. It takes a strong and understanding man to be able to be with a female celebrity.
The attracting aspect comes from when they just want to be with you because they want to be able to say ‘I’ve been with Karen Igho.’
It takes God’s grace to be able to sift the chaff from the wheat. I’m not in any relationship at the moment because… Love is unpredictable though; if my man comes along the way, then it is all well and good.”

please follow on:https://twitter.com/afreecanimage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reunite to watch Kanye West gig with the rest of the clan