Shakira shows off her stunning figure with no mummy tummy, six months after birth of MILAN(son)


The 36-year-old Colombian born singer displayed her svelte figure and perfectly flat stomach while on holiday in Hawaii. 
She feared she would 'never be sexy again' after giving birth to her first baby back in January this year. 

Washboard: Shakira changed into a neon pink tube bikini for a dip in the ocean  Slim and trim: Shakira showed off her perfectly flat and toned stomach in a black string bikini while on holiday in Hawaii   


Thinking pink: Shakira's doting husband fetched a beach towel for her to wrap her up in when she emerged from the water  

Smooch in the sea: Gerard and Shakira had some valuable alone time in the ocean  
She her footballer beau welcomed Milan on January 2 this year. 
Since then, the singer has described losing her baby weight as 'a little stressful.'
'I knew I had to come back here to do The Voice two months after I had delivered a baby,' she said back in April. 'I didn’t have my four months of maternity like every woman on earth has. I’m not trying to complain, but it’s been a process full of challenges.'
Shakira revealed she had maintained her exercise regime during and after her pregnancy. 
'I do Zumba,' she said. 'Zumba has been actually really great for me. Even during pregnancy, I kept doing it until almost the end.'
The singer has just finished a stint replacing Christina Aguilera for the fourth season of NBC singing talent show The Voice which ended last month.
'With The Voice, I don’t have time to exercise,' Shakira said while the show was on air. 'And when I have a day off, I just want to be with Milan.'
The star also admitted she felt under pressure to shed the excess pounds following the birth.
'I think that our mothers and grandmothers weren’t under the pressure women of today are after delivering a baby,' she said.
'My dad says there’s nothing better than meat over the bones. So he likes my mom a little chubby. She was never under the pressure to have to get to her old weight -and she never did.'

     Expectant beauty: Shakira posted this stunning photograph while pregnant with Milan   

Cuddling up: Shakira emerged from a restaurant with her adorable baby Milan, with husband Gerard in tow   Kiss from mummy: Little Milan was kitted out in a striped onesie as his famous mother planted a kiss on his cheek   
 
And despite her stunning looks and enviable figure, Shakira confessed to being self conscious after the birth.
'At first it's hard to deal with your image in the mirror,' she told Ellen DeGeneres during an appearance on her talk show earlier this year. 'I looked like a Shar Pei  when I first delivered.
'I was like "Oh My God, am I ever going to be sexy again? Is my man ever going to be attracted to me again the way he used to be?" All these feelings that you deal with, all these fears that come to you.
 
She added to InTouch that being a first time mother had its fair share of difficult moments although she described Gerard as 'such a good daddy.'
'It’s not as idyllic as everyone tells you,' she said.  'You wonder if you’re ever going to be your old self again or get your body back.
'And nobody told me babies needed to be changed so often. I’m not complaining, but it’s been full of challenges.'
Blending in: The famous pair looked just like any other couple as they headed out to a local shopping mall to get supplies  
 

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

PICTURES FROM MISS BUM BUM CONTEST 2013 ...