"I must date with a man for 5yrs before I marry him' -Eniola Badmus

            

When asked about her marriage plans in a new interview, Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus said she must date a guy for at least five years before she will consider marrying him. Eniola said:
"What is the point if I marry today and tomorrow it's over? What's the essence? I am living my life. I will have a baby when necessary. Marriage is good but what's the essence of me getting married today and tomorrow I'm not in it? For any man I am going to marry or call my husband we should be together for five years before we walk down the aisle. We may have children but at least after five years I will know that you're ready for me. Not getting married today, and tomorrow he's out! I've seen it happen to my friends, I don't want to go through that trauma.
 Erm, that you date a guy for five years doesn't guarantee that the marriage will last...or does it?...

For more Galleries Kindly visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fairlovingyou 
 Twitter: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea FC Boss Roman Abramovich and Girlfriend Dasha Zhukova buy's off restaurant table to lunch date.

Pictures from the Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet worst Dress

Pictured: Paul Walker's devastated girlfriend makes emotional visit to his family's home for the first time after she collapsed